Total Environment In That Quiet Earth, located at Avalahalli Road, Horamavu Agara Rd, Bileshivale, an exclusive community of sensitively-designed homes sits off Hennur Main Road, in North Bangalore. Price Starts from INR 1.24 Cr apartment, V35 Villas starts from INR 4.22 Cr.
At Total Environment hennur, we started with a simple mission: to make homes worth living in. This simple idea took us places we couldn’t have initially imagined. Over two decades later, we still pursue this ideal in everything we touch, make and do.
Total Environment Homes, as the name suggest homes are made of art and nature. A renowned real estate builders in Southern Bangalore. They are the first builder who came with ecofriendly and natural made products in their projects and are known for highly customizable and completely furnished. We build your home around you, just the way you want it to be, just how you like to live your life, not the other way around. “Our Differences” are a manifestation of these possibilities, coupled with our passion for making a difference to the world with a best finishing.
In That Quiet Earth Total Environment, project offers spacious and luxuries apartment and villas both with very good features and as name suggest total environment, feels total greenery and homely feel. Hennur is very good locality in Bangalore, easy access to all amenities and for international airport near Hebbal flyover and Banaswadi Railway station, Manyatha Teck Park.
Overview- In That Quiet Earth
|Location||off Hennur Main Road, North Bangalore|
|Total Land Area||14.5 Acres|
|Total No. of towers||4 Towers & villas|
|Unit Type||Villas & apartments|
|No. of Units||560 units|
|2BHK||1431 sqft||1.24Cr Onwards|
|3BHK||2305 sqft||2.09 Cr Onwards|
|4BHK||2890 sqft||2.71Cr Onwards|
|Villa 3BHK||3430 sqft||4.22Cr Onwards|
Master Plan – Total Environment In That Quiet Earth
Amenities – Total Environment In That Quiet Earth
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Play area
- Indoor Games
- Table Tennis
- Sqash Court
- Tennis Court
- Multipurpose Hall
- RCC frame structure with masonry partitions.
- High quality exposed brick masonry using specially procured high-strength terracotta wire-cut bricks / stone masonry.
- Beige colored imported marble laid with paper joints.
- Kota stone laid with paper joints and finished with 8 coats polish.
- Cut-pile carpet.
- Door and window frames and shutters shall be in Engineered Solid Wood.
- All door shutters shall be in solid core flush (block board or honeycomb board) shutters provided with a natural wood veneer.
- Home-automation system shall be provided with a main console/terminal with color display control with touch screen for controlling all the automated functions.
- Stretcher compatible passenger elevators shall be provided with automatic doors and SS finish inside the cabins.
- All wiring shall be of Havells or equivalent make, concealed in PVC conduits.
- All switches shall be of Crabtree or equivalent make.
Location – Total Environment Hennur Bangalore
- Elements Mall —8.6Kms
- Specialist Hospital — 7kms
- Legacy School — 3.8kms
- Decathlon — 4.3kms
- Bangalore International School — 4.7kms
- Columbia Asia Hospital — 13.7kms
Total Environment Hennur
Hennur situated along the New Airport Road, Hennur Main Road a prime liking road of the Hennur area to the surrounding localities. About 6 kilometers northwest from the Benniganahalli Flyover, the Hennur main road connects to the Outer Ring Road. Hennur Road has become a key residential place for people who wish to be closer to the city and have easy access to the airport.
Hennur main road is the main connecting link of Hennur to nearby localities like Hebbal, MG road, Indira Nagar and Cantonment. The roadway connectivity is strong and direct busses are available to prime localities of the city. Total Environment located Off hennur road and connectivity is well enough for residential purpose.