We all know buying property in Bangalore is not easy, as the Bangalore is big city and a silicon city and Capital City of Karnataka. As the city becoming vast, population increasing cost of everything increasing like that the price of land is reaching the sky.
So the many people are so confused in Buying the property, may have so many questions in mind like which location is good to invest, about budget issues, land or house or villas or the apartment or gated community or outside the city like this there may be so many other questions in mind.
Tips to buy a property
- Whichever the place buy a property in prime location, maybe it costs high but try to buy it their only, it will helps in future
- If not the prime location please be assure about the area i.e about the area development, travel convenient, so this will helps in future, if you want to sell the property
- Try to buy near better travel connectivity because if you want to give for rent, client will check this .
- Be aware of the builders if you are buying apartment, because you can see many apartments in one area, choose builder vise and as well as quality vise.
- While buying the property give more preference for investment of land rather than apartment or house.
- If you want to invest in a real estate don’t look back and don’t think twice, it is worth than any other investments because as I mentioned it above the land rate is reaching the sky.
These are the some tips to buy a property, where ever you invest please keep it in mind…
And here are the some basic information about the areas in Bangalore. SO that you can get the clear picture of the location in Bangalore…
Central Bangalore is the actual Bangalore that covered are Banashankari, Indira Nagar, Majestic, Rajaji Nagar, Sadashiv Nagar, shivaji Nagar with high rate per sqft value. This comprises of popular residential & commercial complexes, hospitals, city centers, colleges, bus terminals and food joints. It is one of the important localities in the city with many tourists spots.
Whitefield is the place from East Bangalore, as it become so famous from IT hub and its like a corporate world. Along with Whitefield there are so many other area which are good to invest Hebbal, Marathahalli, which are connected to Whitefield, good connectivity to all the areas bus convenient, namma metro etc.
This connects to the Tumkur Road area that connects to NH4 , there may have Rajaji Nagar, Yeshwanthpur, Peenya, herethe area is filled with industrial hub, many industrial companies comparatively the land value is less and all connectivity is good enough like bu, metro as well as majestic is nearer.
The northern zone of the city gets a thumbs up from most experts as a viable long-term investment option. Property values are on the rise here due to connectivity via the Outer Ring Road (ORR), proximity to the Kempegowda International Airport and easy access to the Central Business District.
The zone that covers are Bannergatta , hosur, Anekal ,Ajanthpura etc.The majority of the zone is occupied by the native and local people who still endorse their traditions and values. The zone is rich in its culture & depiction of its tradition through its temples and heritages. In spite of this, the area is blooming into Commercial space within itself.
This is the brief explanation of the locality of Bangalore and here are the tips to buy a property in Bangalore.. or you can visit the site hebbarheavenrealtors.com and contact us, will help you to get your dream home.