After the rain, the Total Environment villas located in 23, Sir MVIT College Rd, Yelahanka, Bengaluru, across 55 acres land filled with villas, all amenities and clubhouse . Villas are followed by 14 rows and total 360 Duplex Villas. Phase 1 is completed and ready to move In, Phase 2A will complete by Sept 2022 and Phase 2B will complete by Sept 2023 and the will price starts from 4.80Cr onwards.
The villas are created to celebrate environment of nature with greenery in home hence the name Total Environment. The unique nature of this project is having the garden on the roof top. Each villa has a seamless transition from interior to exterior spaces, with timber-lined, full-width sliding windows system that extend onto a wooden deck and garden. Total Environment Homes, as the name suggest homes are made of art and nature, a renowned real estate builders in Southern Bangalore. They are the first builder who came with ecofriendly and natural made products in their projects and are known for highly customizable and completely furnished
As of now you may be thinking of the location, After the rain is in Yelahanka, the north of Bengaluru and is one of the oldest townships in Karnataka and is older than Bengaluru itself. Yelahanka has one of the best road networks in entire Bengaluru put together and is surrounded by many lakes- Puttenhalli Lake, Attur Lake, Ananthapura Lake and Allalasandra Lake. As Yelahanka is close to the airport, it is rapidly developing as a prime real estate hub and Total Environment After The Rain is a best villa project in Yelahanka.
Overview – Total Environment After the Rain
|Total Land Area||45acres|
|Total No. of Units||245 units|
Master Plan – Total Environment After The Rain
Amenities – Total Environment After the Rain
- Club House
- Multipurpose Hall
- Swimming Pool
- Squash Court
- Mini Theatre
- Table Tennis
- Badminton Court
- Children Play Area
- Toddler’s Pool
- RCC frame structure with masonry partitions.
- High quality exposed brick masonry using specially procured high-strength terracotta wire-cut bricks / stone masonry.
- Beige colored imported marble laid with paper joints.
- Kota stone laid with paper joints and finished with 8 coats polish.
- Imported marble on the floor and counter, Marazzi or equivalent tiles on the walls up to 7′ in shower area and 3′ in other areas.
- Door and window frames and shutters shall be in Engineered Solid Wood.
- All bathroom windows, external utility fenestration, maid’s room door, and window shall have aluminum frame and shutters.
- Stretcher compatible passenger elevators shall be provided with automatic doors and SS finish inside the cabins.
- CCTV Cameras at all vantage points.
- All wiring shall be of Havells or equivalent make, concealed in PVC conduits.
- All switches shall be of Crabtree or equivalent make.
- Back-up power shall be provided for all units and common areas.
Location – Total Environment Yelahanka
- Cult Fitness 2.2kms
- Stonehill International School 2kms
- Columbia Asia Hospital 15kms
- Orion Mall 23kms
Landmark and Location
Sir MVIT College Road, Bangalore.
Yelahanka is the suburb of Bangalore and zone of BBMP, older than Banglore city, which is now grown with neighbor villages and towns, lies in north Bangalore.
It was a municipal council and taluk headquarters prior to the formation of BBMP. A well-planned township was developed during the early 1980s to the north of the city by the Karnataka Housing Board and is identified by several names like ‘Yelahanka Upanagara’, ‘Yelahanka Satellite Town’, ‘Yelahanka New Town’ or simply ‘Housing Board’.
Most major retail brands have a presence in Yelahanka. Major ones include Yelahanka Central, RMZ Galleria Mall, and Dmart in Yelahanka New Town.
Yelahanka has excellent connectivity be it road, rail, and air. The road network to Yelahanka is one of the best in entire Bangalore. Yelahanka railway station is one of the oldest stations setup in Bangalore area and has railway lines connecting KR Puram and Byapanahalli in the east and Yeshwanthpur in the northwest.
Yelahanka is connected with downtown Bangalore through a network of roads and a six-lane dual carriageway highway. The same highway connects Yelahanka with Kempegowda International Airport. BMTC (Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation), KSRTC serves Yelahanka with its network of buses.
Yelahanka Jn. (code YNK) is a junction railway station of South Western Railway Zone, served by Indian Railways. Yelahanka Jn. comes under the jurisdiction of Bangalore Division and is about 15 km north of Bangalore City Railway station (SBC).