RERA stands for Real Estate Regulatory Authority came into existence as per the Real Estate [Regulation and Development] Act March 2016. It is to ensure efficient and transparent business transaction in Real Estate sector. RERA Registration for Real Estate Agents depends on its terms and conditions, with all documents submissions as well as making online payments.
RERA Registration is the process that all real estate agents need to compulsorily register themselves with the state-level regulatory authorities. After registration, the agent will be given a Registration number, which is valid for 5 years, and after 5 years, it should be renewed.
As it comes to Real Estate, there are so many types in this Business. RERA Registration fees depends on the type of Real Estate Business.
Documents required for Real Estate RERA Registration
Real Estate agent must pay Rs.25,000 as registration fees, if he is an individual and in other cases the fee is Rs.2 lakhs.
Document required for Real Estate Agents, if applying for the company
- Name of the applicant
- Full address of the firm
- Contact details (telephone number or mobile phone number of the firm)
- Valid email ID of the agent
- Self-attested ID proofs such as bank passbook with photograph or name of the company, registration certificate of the company, shops and establishment certificate, and/or GST certificate
- PAN card (self-attested copy and with company seal)
- Details of one of the directors or partners of the firm (including name, contact number, email ID, and photograph)
- Brief information of the agency along with its name, type of business, address, societies, partnerships, proprietorship, and more.
Document required for Real Estate Agents, as a Individual
- Detail of his Name, contact details and Address.
- PAN Card, Adhaar Card details [ self- authorized]
- Affidavit copy, Address proof.
- Email ID of the Agent
- Passport sized photograph of the agent
- Agent notarised affidavit on Rs.100 stamp paper
- Self-attested ID proofs such as passport, voter ID card, Aadhaar card, driving licence, and/or bank passbook with photograph
Procedure of the RERA Registration for Real Estate Agents
Step by step process for RERA Registration for Real Estate Agents
Filling of Application Form
Fill the mentioned complete details of application form for Registration.
Upload the Documents
Upload the documents that are required like PAN scan copy, Affidavit copy, photo copy etc, as mentioned in the form
Preview the filled details
Check the complete details given to the form and verify again with the Aadhaar number, PAN Number, and also photo copy etc.
Make a payment of fee as mentioned and pay in a method mentioned in the application form
Get the Reference Number
After making the payment, will get a reference number, please note it down for future use and if is not get succeed, verify form again and fill the required data.
Click here – Here is the complete procedure of RERA Registration for Real Estate agents and apply here for RERA Registration of Karnataka
Benefits of having RERA Registration for Agents
The main motive behind obtaining a RERA Registration for agents is to ensure full transparency in the real estate projects.
RERA is to strengthening the Real Estate industry and is also helping it attaining a certain degree of professionalism.
With the help of RERA registration, the agent gives assurance of the credibility of the builder. Normally, the buyers prefer to deal with the builders who have RERA registration.
Entertains the Complaint
All complaints or grievances raised by the clients and investor is directly entertained by the Agent registered under RERA.
RERA Office Address
Real Estate Regulatory Authority Karnataka, 2nd floor, Silver Jubli Block, Unity Building, CSI Compound, 3rd Cross, Mission Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560027
Telephone: 080 – 22249798/22249799, Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org