Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody located at Whitefield , at the edge of small lake. Spreaded over 34 acres and this project has been designed with a board walk along the lake.
Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody covered with the tons of landscaping and several hundred tree all over the campus. Located in Whitefield, the heart of India’s Silicon Valley, Total Environment Pursuit of Radical Rhapsody is an exclusive community of apartments, beautiful homes with green roofs, and a central community park. Prices Starting from INR 2.88 Cr.
At Total Environment, we started with a simple mission: to make homes worth living in. This simple idea took us places we couldn’t have initially imagined. Over two decades later, we still pursue this ideal in everything we touch, make and do. Total Environment Homes, as the name suggest homes are made of art and nature. A renowned real estate builders in Southern Bangalore. They are the first builder who came with ecofriendly and natural made products in their projects and are known for highly customizable and completely furnished.
We build your home around you, just the way you want it to be, just how you like to live your life, not the other way around. “Our Differences” are a manifestation of these possibilities, coupled with our passion for making a difference to the world. Whitefield is very well on its way to becoming the leading hub of New Bangalore, and if you’re already a resident of Whitefield, you can relate to the advantages of living close to the resources like hotel and malls, Tech parks, theatres, museums, art galleries, hospitals and schools etc., like so many.
Overview- Total Environment Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody
|Possession||Phase1 Dec 2022|
|Total land area||34 acres|
|Total no. of Tower||9 towers|
|Total No. of Units||799|
|Unit Type||Apartment, villas|
|3BHK||2753sqft – 4100sqft||2.83Cr Onwards|
|4BHK, Villa||5129sqft||8.00Cr Onwards|
Master Plan – Total Environment Pursuit of Radical Rhapsody
Amenities – Total Environment Pursuit of a Radical Rhapsody
- Basket Ball Court
- Table Tennis
- Swimming Pool and kid’s pool
- Children Play area
- Squash Court
- RCC frame structure with masonry partitions.
- High quality exposed brick masonry using specially procured high-strength terracotta wire-cut bricks / stone masonry.
- Beige colored imported marble laid with paper joints.
- Kota stone laid with paper joints and finished with 8 coats polish.
- Cut-pile carpet.
- Door and window frames and shutters shall be in Engineered Solid Wood.
- All door shutters shall be in solid core flush (block board or honeycomb board) shutters provided with a natural wood veneer.
- Home-automation system shall be provided with a main console/terminal with color display control with touch screen for controlling all the automated functions.
- Stretcher compatible passenger elevators shall be provided with automatic doors and SS finish inside the cabins.
- All wiring shall be of Havells or equivalent make, concealed in PVC conduits.
- All switches shall be of Crabtree or equivalent make.
Location – Total Environment Whitefield
- Kadugodi Tree Park — 2.8Kms
- Sri Satya Sai Institute of Madical Science — 2.7Kms
- Hoodi Lake — 2.2Kms
- International Air Port — 38Kms
- MVJ Engineering College — 4.3Kms
About Whitefield Bangalore
Whitefield is located is South of Bangalore, Karnataka State. It is currently a major part of Bangalore and main IT Hub area in Bangalore. Whitefield is named after D. S. White, founder of the European and Anglo Indian Association. Metro is extended of Purple line from Baiyappanahalli to Whitefield, this will majorly help for lakhs of people working in IT Park. Residential apartments, villas are constructed near IT parks like International Tech Park, EPIP Zone, GR Tech Park and Sigma Tech Park with all good specifications, amenities by a good builders and also a good connectivity to travel.
Pursuit of Radical Rhapsody whitefield connects within 10kms you will find nearly 8 hospital with Columbia Asia Hospital Whitefield, and schools like Ryan International School and plenty of shopping complexes and malls such as Market City, Park Square Mall and Inorbit Mall.