Arvind belair apartment is one of the premiere real estate project in Yelahanka, Bangalore. Project is spread across 3.25acres in Yelahanka New Town will completed by June 2026 and was launched in June 2020. There are 334 flats in 4 towers and 15 floors.
Thoughtfully designed 2 & 3 BHK apartments with views unlike any other. Apart from the spacious living spaces and pleasing architecture, it has a unique mix of amenities that are designed keeping in mind the requirements of the millennial families and will finish with all clear specifications.
Are you thinking of the location? Arvind Bel Air in Yelahanka, is in north of Bengaluru and is one of the oldest townships in Karnataka and is older than Bengaluru itself. Yelahanka has one of the best road networks in entire Bengaluru put together and is surrounded by many lakes- Puttenhalli Lake, Attur Lake, Ananthapura Lake and Allalasandra Lake. As Yelahanka is close to the airport, it is rapidly developing as a prime real estate hub and Total Environment After The Rain is a best villa project in Yelahanka.
Overview -Arvind Bel Air
|Location||Yelahanka New Town|
|Construction Status||Under Construction|
|Total Land Area||3.32 acres|
|No. of Flats||334|
|Total no. of floors||15|
Plans – Arvind Bel Air
Arvind Bel Air Floor Plan
- Indoor Games Room
- Barbeque Deck & Terrace Lounge
- Swimming Pool
- Dance & Aerobic Studio
- Restaurant & Café
- Children Play area
- Indoor Gym
- Small Futsal Court
- Basketball Pole
- Multi-Purpose Court
- Fountain Plaza
- Jogging Track
Specifications – Arvind Bel Air
- RCC framed structure Building
- Concrete Solid Block Masonry for Exterior, Interior walls
- Vitrified tile in the Foyer, Living, Dining, Corridors
- Laminated Wooden / Marble Flooring in Bedrooms
- External grade vitrified/wooden flooring in Balconies
- Work From Home (WFH) enabled homes with ergonomic furniture and accessories.
- Main Door – 8 Feet High Opening with Pre-Moulded Flush Shutter & Frame in Wood and Polish on Both Sides
- Internal Doors – 7 Feet High Opening with Wooden Frames and Flush Shutters
- All Toilets will have EWCs and Chrome Plated Fittings Chrome Plated Tap with Shower Mixer
- Granite Counter with Ceramic Wash Basin in the Master Toilet and Pedestal Wash Basins in Other Toilets
- Suitable Size and Capacity Passenger and Service Lifts in Every Block
- Round the clock security with intercom facility
- CCTV Camera at all vantage points.
- Grid Power from BESCOM for each home
- Modular switches of reputed make
- Concealed Wiring with PVC Insulated Copper Wires and Modular Switches.
- EV Charging ports & smart switches for every unit.
- International Airport 28kms
- GKvk Botanical Garden 9kms
- Dmart Yelahanka 2kms
- Rainbow Children’s Hospital 7.7kms
Arvind Bel Air Yelahanka
20, Yehlanka Main Rd, Adityanagar, Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560097
Yelahanka is the suburb of Bangalore and zone of BBMP, older than Banglore city, which is now grown with neighbor villages and towns, lies in north Bangalore.
It was a municipal council and taluk headquarters prior to the formation of BBMP. A well-planned township was developed during the early 1980s to the north of the city by the Karnataka Housing Board and is identified by several names like ‘Yelahanka Upanagara’, ‘Yelahanka Satellite Town’, ‘Yelahanka New Town’ or simply ‘Housing Board’.
Most major retail brands have a presence in Yelahanka. Major ones include Yelahanka Central, RMZ Galleria Mall, and Dmart in Yelahanka New Town.